Great schools set up great events. This Thursday, we had the enjoyment to present an awesome production prepared by our Third Grade and Pre-First students and teachers: our Finding Nemo musical.
A comical staging presented 100% in English, focused on entertaining both adults and children with the best quality, decoration, atmosphere and music.
At Kinder del Real, young children are able to learn and practice English with an excellent pronunciation. This is possible because we work with them in a proper way, and the staging was a perfect example.
In our kindergarten, we strive every day for our students to have excellent English at a conversational level and adequate pronunciation. This play was a sample of what the little ones practice daily. The result: thrilled parents, satisfied teachers and proud children.
In the lines below, you will find all the event details.
The script and characters
- According to the age of our students and their development stage, we fitted a convenient script for them so they were able to memorize most of it and enjoy everything.
- Comical elements were included all along in order to hook the audience.
- Characters were duplicated as needed in order to balance the dialogues among all students and they were also raffled to make it fair for everyone.
- Comedy, drama, music and intrigue were incorporated in an interesting story for the whole family.
- Teachers and parents made a great effort practicing lines daily with students for more than a month.
The big day
- It was Thursday the 6th… the big day. We could feel the excitement all around. Students arrived punctually to rehearse, while decoration and last details were being prepared.
- After the rehearsal, they went home to rest and get ready in their costumes so they could be in scene on time.
- There were 2 shows: the first one presented by 3rd grade students and the second one by Pre-First students.
- There were long lines of parents waiting to enter the theater, talking about the awesome decoration that adorned the place.
Dancing to the music!
- Some of the best moments of the evening were the diverse and fun musical numbers cheered up by parents with loud applauses for their little ones.
- Children’s faces showed up just how proud they were of themselves and how much they desired to pride their parents, teachers, friends and relatives.
Finally, it was time to end the show. All the audience left trilled and impressed by children's performance. The event was an absolute success and an unforgettable night.
We invite all parents of young learners to come around and to get to know us, becoming part of our “Kinder del Real's family”. We can assure you that our integral educational project is the best choice for your family. We are waiting for you!